Friday, February 15, 2008

Recrootin Math

A bit of internet war just erupted between Brian of MGoBlog and Alabama fans.

In the ashes of the furor, I came across the following article. I'm by no means a recruiting aficionado, but I find the practice of over-signing extremely interesting and am wondering if anyone knows about ND's practices in these regards.





I would think that ND operates with a different principle here, but I'm not entirely sure. The whole thing seems pretty distasteful that a school would accept letters of intent counting on attrition. However, if one doesn't then they will operate below the maximum scholarship limits. I would hope that ND screens players academically before accepting LOI's and falls below the maximum limit when attrition happens rather than having a system that needs attrition to balance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.